Saturday, August 28, 2010

Leave out Melbourne with this broken heart tonite

Goodbye Melbourne , I'm leave out yea tonite with my mum , Rex and Brandon tonite . We leave Melbourne with this broken heart and tears . Say goodbye to Melbourne mean we say goodbye to dad and Vell , may you rest in peace with God . We Love yea so much . To my auntie , uncle cuzzy , friends and all please remember us always in yea heart and thanks for yea support and everything . To my buddy Jack please take care of Vell lemon tree her Mr.Tango . I'm so ready to fly to new york city tonite . Goodbye my neighbourhood , my church member , my friends Uncle John , The gallery boy and all . May God bless you guys and keep pushing on in yea life no matter what happen . We leave you guys with the footprints . Btw yesterday Shell co call my mum and they said that they want me to continue my high school at New york city . They also said that they want me to continue my study at the best High school in new york .S till don't know which school but i really thanks God cause already answer our prayer . Goodbye Melbourne .
Goodbye Australia . God bless . I love Melbourne .

4 comments:

  1. hi Daniell, nice to meet you. Just wanna send my condelence to you and family. Here, may this words of God bring wisdom to your heart.. GBU & family owez..

    Isaiah 41:10 Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen yea I will help yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

    cheers,
    dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana . thanks for yea comment . also thanks for the God verse . May God bless yea and yea family too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy D . condelence for u and ur family . i know u can get thru this , D . u are strong and brave man like ur dad , i know . only thru this blog i can contact u . goodbye and takecare D :) smile always .

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anna , may God Bless you and your family .

    ReplyDelete